Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Helpful Links

I thought I would share with you some cooking links that I find helpful and a little about each link:

Tasteofhome.com is a wonderful site, it includes recipes, articles, magazines and more. This is one of my favorite cooking sites on the web.

Foodnetwork.com is another extremely helpful website, if you watch Food Network on television and want the recipe for something they are making, all you have to do is go to foodnetwork.com and look up the recipe you want, and it will be there ready for you to copy down or print off. Food network also had videos, articles and more.

Pamperedchef.com is a great website if you are in the market for some high class cooking products. They have everything from measuring spoons and hot pads to stoneware and pots and pans. They also have some really good recipes, not many people would think to look here for recipes, but I have tried some and they are very good.

Allrecipes.com is an awesome site, whenever I know what I want to cook, but don’t want to look through my cookbooks and recipe cards, all I have to do is search allrecipes.com and I will get many recipes for the same thing, so I can be picky on how I want to make it. This is a great time saver.

Schwans.com is a good site if you don’t want to go to the store or if you are unable to drive. You can purchase frozen food and they will deliver right to your house. They have all kinds of food, and it is all very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment